Discover Norway by Bike
Popular Bicycle Tours
Experience bicycle tours along carefully suggested routes, complete with inclusive meals and accommodations, and the ever-present option to rent a bicycle.
- This trip is inspired by Matrute Gudbrandsdal and emphasis is placed on good food experiences. Every night you can enjoy a tasty dinner.13 850 NOK/pers (5 nights)
200 kmin Innlandet
- An unforgettable Arctic cycling adventure from Tromsø to Svolvær, traversing majestic landscapes and covering 305 km of breathtaking scenery.17 000 NOK/pers (7 nights)
305 kmin Troms Finnmark
- A bike ride around Lake Mjøsa offers beautiful cultural landscapes, tempting beaches and pleasant Mjøsbyer.10 800 NOK/pers (4 nights)
125 kmin Innlandet and Viken
- Cycle through historic towns and rustic coastal communities along the Oslo Fjord. Enjoy wining and dining by canals and harbours.12 450 NOK/pers (5 nights)
331 kmin Oslo
- Bicycle package to Sandtangen with a nice view over the Isnes fjord and Vestvannet. You will also visit Soli Brug Art Gallery in Sarpsborg.1 800 NOK/pers (2 nights)
36 kmin Viken
- Stenbekk welcome all cycling enthusiasts to a bicycle package that combines inspiring bike rides and a well-deserved break.2 700 NOK/pers (3 nights)
95 kmin Viken
- Explore Glommastien's scenic cycling route along Glomma River, showcasing cultural landscapes, historic sites, and picturesque nature trails.1 800 NOK/pers (2 nights)
46 kmin Viken
- You will also cycle on hiking trails and gravel roads through beautiful woods and small ponds.2 160 NOK/pers (2 nights)
57 kmin Viken
Fantastic Destinations to Discover by Bike
Bike-friendly areas, tips on day trips, bike-friendly accommodations, experiences and favorite places.
- Cycle along the fjord, into the woods or just enjoy the charming city center of OsloOslo
- A compact city center with nature all around in the north of NorwayTroms Finnmark
Experience Norway's Bicycle Routes
Cycle along one of Norway's beautiful bicycle routes - find your favorite tour or plan the trip on your own.
64 kmin Innlandet 48 kmin Viken 60 km 62 kmin Viken 35 kmin Viken 62 kmin Viken 380 km(7 stages) in Innlandet and Viken 412 km(8 stages) in Innlandet and Viken
Exciting Day Trips
Go on a cycling excursion - cycle and discover something new!
50 kmin Troms Finnmark 17 kmin Oslo
- As Oslo is surrounded by the forest “Marka” - why not explore it on a bike? This roundtrip from Oslo Central Station will take you on bikelanes to the forest.
30 kmin Oslo 17 kmin Oslo